Saturday, July 9, 2011

#67 - Birthday


This is dedicated to my bro, Alex. Apparently it is his birthday today, so uhh Happy Birthday.. This comic is dedicated to him because he really likes cardigans (and that is totally a cardigan). I'd like to thank him for playing crap games with me and yelling at me in capitals on Twitter. I'd also like to thank him for giving me an opportunity to post this horrible comic and disguise it as a "gift". If no one likes this comic, it is Alex's fault because his sole interest is "cardigans". I had very little to work with.

Alex runs a pretty rad hipster blog over at www.noiseetc.com. I recommend it to anyone who likes the part of the Venn diagram where "music" and "Tasmania" intersect. (I'll admit that it's probably not a very large part).

Also, hello to all my new random commenters. I must inform you that the quality of my comic is not at all consistent. That's good news for you, because it means that I might actually post something good once or twice a year. 

20 comments:

  1. I love your work! I just now read through ALL of them and you're now on my watchlist of webcomics for the week! :D Keep it up, Octopuns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. [9:18:29 PM] J: You know what really sucks
    [9:18:39 PM] A: vacuums
    [9:18:43 PM] J: I left high school, and pretty much schooling in general
    [9:18:44 PM] A: octopuns
    [9:18:47 PM] A: oh
    [9:18:49 PM] J: ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. this one took forever to understand...nice! :)

    I laughed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tehehehe
    That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your comics are great. keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You forgot the people that made you great AC. Yes. Those people. We loved you then, and we still go on loving you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've never liked me. Stop lying.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can explain. Shitty card again = shitty cardigan.

    No need to thank me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had to have this one explained to me = ( /lame

    ReplyDelete
  10. Had to read the blurb beneath the comic, but after that, I laughed my arse off.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comic is my highest referring URL of all time.

    Also all my grandmothers are dead you insensitive jerk.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You, my man, are brilliant. You just are.
    I laughed my ass off reading ALL your posts!
    My friends on the other hand don't think you're funny. But they just suck in English(I'm dutch, therefore).
    But luckily I'm brilliant and I understand all of them:D
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I feel accomplished. I'm new here, and I got this one on the first read.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I feel accomplished. I'm new here and I got this one on the first try.

    ReplyDelete
  15. After reading this comic about 20 times, and being on this website 20 times, i still dont get it. GREAT JOB, DUDE!

    ReplyDelete